METICULOUS and METHODICAL IN PURSUIT OF IRISH ANCESTORS
Paul Gorry, Member of Accredited Genealogists Ireland
Paul Gorry, MAGI,
More About Us
Who Are Gorry Research?
This and that…
A Very Occasional Blog
[The image accompanying this story is not of Rex and Alice. It is taken from a generic postcard of the period that...
Margaret Dickson Falley’s publication, Irish and Scotch-Irish Ancestral Research, is remarkable, yet the vast...
There must have been much rejoicing when John and Martha Stratford’s eighth child arrived in the mid-1730s, about a...
- Credentials for Genealogists: Proof of the Professional | Second Edition (Baltinglass: Gorry Research, 2021)
- Seven Signatories: Tracing the Family Histories of the Men Who Signed the Proclamation (Newbridge: Merrion Press, 2016)
- Baltinglass Chronicles, 1851-2001 (Dublin: Nonsuch, 2006)
- Baltinglass Golf Club 1928-2003 (Baltinglass: Baltinglass Golf Club, 2003)
- Tracing Irish Ancestors, with Máire Mac Conghail (Glasgow: HarperCollins, 1997)
For more details please visit the BOOKSHELF
More About Us
Paul Gorry’s Journey Through Genealogy
The first pedigree I remember seeing was of the fictional Forsyte family from John Galsworthy’s novels, then being dramatised on television. Watching the series I figured out how to read the pedigree. And then I turned my attention to my own family, royal families and the families of my unfortunate neighbours! My genealogical curiosity had no limits.
Our Family Tree
Gorry Research Identity
Gorry Research’s curated selection relating to;
& Golf History
visit the Links page here